The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kitchen Makeover

My kitchen has been an eyesore for the last 1 1/2 years and it is finally getting the TLC it stands in great need of. It has had the cheapest cabinets and even cheaper handles! I never felt like I was in a kitchen, it was more of a garage shop. So, I took the initiative to get new door handles and drawer handles. I found some adorable one's at Target, on CLEARANCE!!! Yay! Then went home and spiffed up the kitchen. It looks amazing!!!! It was such a little thing, but made a huge difference. I also got some new white wood slat blinds for the kitchen, as the blinds were falling apart! Honestly, find a room in your home that is driving you crazy and do something about it! Anything! Even new throw pillows can make a huge difference! What have you done to your rooms to give them a face lift? Please share them because I am now on a roll!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I would love to see pictures. I have some pict on my blog of somethings I have done around my house.

    ReplyDelete