The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Purse or Diaper bag... oh wait I don't own a Purse


Today my husband was home from work, so I took the opportunity to make a hair appointment while the baby was napping. As I was gathering my things I realized that I don't own a purse right now. Not a single one, and yes, I felt slightly naked. I couldn't just carry my wallet in with me, I would put it down somewhere and forget about it. So...I brought the diaper bag, on my Mommy's hour off duty outing. Erk...I do have friends with so many purses and bags to choose from it fills a whole closet. And then there I am on the opposite end of the spectrum with nothing to choose from. So my question today is how many purses do you own? How many purses should an average chic such as myself own and what colors are best?

1 comment:

  1. I remember having the purse/diaper bag dilemma. I prefer a casual, black handbag. It seems to be the most versital. I have one other purse that my sister gave to me. It is slightly bigger and has brown straps.

    ReplyDelete