The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Morning Person

They say that opposites attract...and I found one more thing out about my husband this morning that is very opposite from me. He is a morning person, and Iam NOT! I LOVE to sleep in and warm up to the day. Unfortunately, my baby woke up about 3 hours earlier than she usually does and I was forced into morning submission hours before I was ready for it. My husband was so excited because I was out of bed and he had someone he could talk with before work...and then I had to stick my foot in my mouth by saying "I didn't realize you talked so much in the morning." oops. I guess you shouldn't say that to your husband. He didn't say another word all morning. So, sorry hunny, I was really just trying to say...I better just not say anything because it would probably come out offensive. Lets just say I would rather sleep in.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck...I have totally said the same thing to Blair. He is SOOOOO talkative in the morning, and when we used to drive to work/school together in the mornings, it was just so hard. He would chatter away, and I'd just sit there trying not to be annoyed. Turns out we are just very very different people, but we love eachother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a nickel for every time I said something that came out wrong I'd have, well, a bunch of nickels.

    ReplyDelete