The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Friday, February 5, 2010

The Middle of the day Movie

I usually hardly ever sit down, from the time I wake up in the morning, til the time I go to bed at night. It seems like every day becomes like the last until they all just bleed into each other and I can no longer remember what day it is. So, yesterday I decided it was a great day to mix things up. I invited a few friends over and popped in my favorite movie, "Julie and Julia." The babies luckily fell asleep and we were able to stick our feet up for a good 2 hours. Then, once the movie was finished, we were not finished with our down time so we watched the special features. It was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! When was the last time you sat down to watch a movie in the middle of the day? If its been a while you should seriously give it a try! Its therapeutic!

No comments:

Post a Comment