The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Priceless Pictures

We took our daughter to JC Penny's this morning for her "1st birthday" photo shoot. She was adorable!!!! We couldn't even decide which pictures we wanted to order because every single one was so cute, or as my Grandpa would say they are "Priceless!" So, my question today is how do you pick out pictures when you want every single one? We have to place our order within the next 24 hours. If only our pockets had more green in them!!!

This is her Kissing face, so of course we LOVE this picture!

3 comments: