The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Key Lime Pie


I have been craving Key Lime Pie for a few days! So, I finally took the time today to pull out my recipe and guess what...Miracle! I had everything for it. Yay! It was so quick and easy to make. It is now cooling in my refrigerator for my husband and I to enjoy after dinner tonight. If you are crazy about key lime pie, or want to try something new try out this recipe! We LOVE it!

Key Lime Pie
4 egg yolks
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup Key Lime Juice
Green food coloring
1 graham cracker crust

Preheat oven to 350 degree's. Beat egg yolks in a bowl. Add other ingredients. Mix till well blended. Pour into graham cracker crust. Cook for 10-12 min. Cool in refridgerator. Top with cool whip and ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Amber, now you're going to make my mom and me jealous of Brian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you happened to have all of the ingredients on hand. I guess the comment from Jeff was a subtle hint that he wants me to make some. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete