The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Food Channel Network Star


I am in love with the food network Channel(F.N.C). I love all the Delicious food they make. They are amazing cooks. I leave it on as I go about my day's work, it helps with background noise also. So, the other day the thought came to me, if I had a chance to meet anyone on the F.N.C. who would it be and why. I of course new instantly, Paula Deen would be the lucky woman! I love Paula Deen. She is an amazing cook, and she LOVES BUTTER!! Not only that but she has had an interesting life, overcome hard times and has become very successful. She even has her own line of kitchen ware now. The other week she was making these most amazing sandwiches (which I will make) and she made it two ways. One with an egg on top and the other with out. Then she went on to explain that the sandwich with an egg on top is a girl because the egg looks like a breast, and the mans doesn't. I think I actually blushed when she said this on national television. I have got to meet this woman someday! Love her!!
Are any of my readers F.N.C fans? If so which gourmet chef would you like to meet?

2 comments:

  1. Jim and I are huge Iron Chef fans! We love Masaharu Morimoto! He is definitely one of the most amazing chef's I have ever seen work! And he is especially great at what he does, he rarely loses an Iron Chef challenge! Go Japanese Cuisine! Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never watched that one! I will now make it a priority!

    ReplyDelete