The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Internet Issue's

Our internet has decided to call it quits, so until we figure it out sorry for not posting as often as I should! I didn't realize how much I NEED the internet! I use it for basically everything. I do have the internet on my cell phone, but it doesn't compare to have a real computer in front of you. So, Au Revoir old internet We will soon have a much nicer connection!

No comments:

Post a Comment