The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

In Loving Memory of Olivia

I have a friend who's one month old daughter, Olivia passed away yesterday morning. She was born with Trisomy-18 and was given a very small chance of survival. She was a fighter and beat all odds as she continued to live and experience life. Olivia touched my soul. Holding this tiny baby and feeling her strong desire to hold on to life was very powerful to me. Olivia, thank you for showing me how every day of life is a blessing, and to make the most out of every opportunity that the Lord gives to me. Please remember Pam and Trevor in your prayers this week as they prepare to bury their sweet baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. I miss my little girl! I am so happy for her as she fulfilled her purpose here on earth. She is a testiment of the scripture that talks about small and simple things bringing about great things. She has been able to affect so many people in her short time with us. I can only imagine the things she is doing in the spirit world.
    PAM

    ReplyDelete