The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Menu for the week of 1/22/12

Well, if we don't get blown away by yet another tornado tonight (sheesh, tornado's in January! Not cool!), I have a yummy Harry Potter meal plan:)
Slughorns Chicken and Mushroom Pie, pg. 42 (I promise I will make them this week!)
Rons Victoria Sponge Sandwich Cake, pg. 17
Tea: How to Make a Proper Cuppa Tea, pg. 36
Bon Appetit, Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment