The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Monday, January 9, 2012

The Menu for 1/8/12 -1/14/12

I cooked the "Beef Casserole" yesterday and posted about it below. Its on page 67.
I will also be cooking "Hot Rolls," pg. 66 (cooking this Thursday or Friday)
and last but not least one of the "Four Classically British Pies," "Apple Crumble Pies" pg. 46 (cooking this one on Saturday)
Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment