The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Whinnie the Pooh-which character are you?


I have had a little black rain cloud over my head for the last week and am having the hardest time getting it to leave. I thought of Eeyore last night and how I just feel a little grey and like a big black rain cloud is stuck over my head...luckily I don't have to have a tail pinned onto my backside. I did finally figure it out last night though after much thought and reading through the Ensign. I need to be more grateful...Gratitude, I need more of it! I am very blest and have no reason to continue down the path of gloom and doom. Of course you can't alway's be walking on top of the moon, but it would sure be nice to just get the rain cloud of doom to disapear. So, I am going to start a BLESSINGS list, and also a Gratitude journal. Then, the next time I feel as if I am slipping into a depression I will be able to be reminded of all the blessing I have poured out on my head. So, today I would just like to tell my readers "Thanks for noticin' me."
What Pooh charcter are you relating with today? Here is a website with a good description of the characters if you need a bit of help. http://www.just-pooh.com/100acre.html

No comments:

Post a Comment