The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Movie Review-Do you really want to Watch that Movie?


A friend told me about a great website she uses to help her know if a Movie will be to mushy, violent and/or vulgar for her taste. I got on there the other day and found that it is a very helpful website. They have 3 area's of content they give a rating from 1-10 too. They are: Sex and Nudity, Violence and Gore, and Profanity. My friend gave the advice of three bars or less is going to be a safe show for you and the kids. So is there a movie out you want to see but want a good review before seeing it, visit this website: kidsinmind.com
Do you use a different website to get your info? Please share it with me. I love finding new gems!

1 comment:

  1. We love that website and use it all the time! There is a lot of trash out there, so it is nice to have something to look at before seeing the movie!

    ReplyDelete