The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Monday, May 17, 2010

House Hunting


My Parents are moving to Kentucky from Utah and have been in town the last few day's trying to find a home to move into. I went with them a couple of the days and have found that house hunting is exhausting, and frustrating!! The thing is that you have the ideal home in your head, and finding it is like trying to find a needle in a haystack! Which after walking through at least 30 homes they finally found it. The home that you walk into and it takes your breath away and your heart starts beating faster because you LOVE it! (I also loved it obviously!) You can picture your future in that home, and can't wait to get it started! It is a dream home/property for my parents and I think they also would be very comfortable there. The frustrating part is that they have to sell their current home before being able to purchase this one. So, my question for you all today is, do you know anyone who wants a beautiful ranch home, newly remodeled and updated, with a horse pasture, horse barn and extra garage ? It is nestled in beautiful Logan, Utah. My Dad has accepted a new job in Kentucky and is the only reason why they would leave their current dream home in Utah. Here is some info on the home if you are intrigued or know anyone who is currently on the Home hunt in Logan, Utah
http://www.realestateincachecounty.com/listing/mlsid/299/propertyid/962321/

1 comment:

  1. Your parents may avail of a home mortgage, so they won’t have to wait until their previous home gets sold. I’m sure there will be interested buyers out there. But you also have to ask your parents how they would want to receive the payment if buyers ask for options: cash out or installment terms?

    Richelle Jelsma

    ReplyDelete