The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Southern BBQ Pitt


I went to lunch today at one of those hole-in-the-wall gem restaurants. My sister saw a coupon for this BBQ Pitt and we had to go try it out. I have decided to name it-THE BEST BBQ YOU WILL EVER EAT IN KENTUCKY!!!!!! The name of it is "Texican's BBQ Pitt." If you like BBQ flavor you have got to try this place out! They are a smaller, cozy restaurant with the smoker cooking your food right out side the window. It is on Highway 146 in Crestwood, Kentucky. If you need a better address here is a phone number-502-241-9227. All they need to do is add fried pickles on their menu and I will be 100 % addicted to eating there every week! (Even without the fried pickles the food is pretty amazing!) So, when you are planing your next night out be sure to count Texican's BBQ Pitt into your plans! Have you ever come across a hole-in-the-wall type restaurant that you feel more people should know about? Please let me know! I may have to take some road trips to get there, but good food is always worth the drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment