The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Love the Library

I have just started to get into going to the Library regularly. It is sooooo much fun! Especially right now with the Summer Programs going on. All I had to do was read 10 books to my beautiful baby girl and we got a whole bunch of free stuff. Including coupons for a lemon slushy at Fazolie's which I just think I will have to use instead of the baby. She will never know...They also have story times once a week where a few stories are read, a few songs are song and it always ends with an activity. So, seriously, if you are having the Mid-Summer blues and don't know what to do go to your local Library and participate in whats going on! It makes for a great outing for you and your kiddo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment