The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Free Magazine Offer


My Husband came home last week with the "Taste of Home" magazine that my Mother-in-Law wanted me to look over. She knows that I enjoy cooking and food and thought I would like making a few of the recipe's in it...She was right! I love this magazine. I used at least 4 of the recipes over the weekend and LOVED every single dish! Especially the Blackberry Cobler recipe. It was some of the best cobler I have ever eaten. The fun thing about this magazine is that they let you send your recipes in, if you have one that you love, and then after it has made it through their test kitchen they will publish it. How cool is that! So, seriously, if you are needing some new recipe's to spice up your kitchen or wanting a good magazine to look over you have got to check it out!! You can get a free issue if you go to this website www.tasteofhome.com
Happy eating and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment