The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thought for the Day


"The small and simple things you Choose to do today,
will be Magnified into Great and Glorious Blessing Tomorrow."
Ann M. Dibb
Make some memories with your kiddo's today. If you have a long list of things to do, be sure to include them, they learn from being by your side, day-by-day. Share with me way's that you include your children in your daily schedule, and any fun activities that you enjoy with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment