The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Absent-mindedness


The weekend was of course crazy, so not too much was accomplished as far as cleaning the bathrooms and doing the laundry over the weekend. Most everything was half finished. So, this morning, I opened up my cloths dryer and put the clean cloths, that has been there all weekend into the laundry hamper to carry to my bedroom and then emptied out the cloths in the washer and put them into the dryer and started it. Then I proceeded with starting the washer and placing all of the cloths in the hamper into the washer. It wasn't until the basket was emptied into the washer, and I sighed the sigh of one more wash down, one more to go, when I realized I had just placed all of my newly cleaned cloths strait from the dryer into the washer for round two...Erk!!! Where is my mind! Focus!
In my defense a lot has been going on and I am a Mother, therefore I take a pass on this mornings absentmindedness and am hoping that it is only one of few set backs I have to deal with today.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment