The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

To Much Phone Time?

Today I my daughter and I were in my bedroom while I was getting a few things together before we went out on the town. I could hear her sweet little baby babbling voice talking in sweet tones and after a bit I looked over to see what she was doing. She had the computer mouse pressed against her ear and was having a very entertaining phone call with whomever she was conversing with. It was actually really adorable! Unfortunately I probably am on my phone way too much and should have me attention elsewhere most of the time. I need to learn that its ok to not always pick up the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment