The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Tear

We went to a reception tonight and of course didn't make it until almost the end. We did make it in time however to see the Daddy-Daughter dance. It was really weird but this dance struck me much differently than it ever has before and I seriously got chocked up and started to cry, just a little bit. Not because I am looking forward to seeing my baby girl dance with her Daddy...I teared up because I realized that baby Rose won't be ours forever. I honestly think that no one could love her as much as her Mommy and Daddy. Thank goodness that we have a lot of years ahead of us, and we will probably be excited when the time comes...but I am soooooooo glad its not anytime soon. Have any of you teared up unnecessarily when your baby is tiny and you realize that someday they are going to leave you? I'm sure I can't be the only one dreading the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment