The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Date Night!!!

We have decided to turn a new leaf in our marriage and start going on a weekly date again. We have been married for almost 3 years now and the dating has gone drastically down hill since then. So, last week we drove around and ended up at the bowling alley, where i bowled an amazing 56 points (I am still so self conscious about my lack of bowling skills, and am embarrassed to bowl in front of my husband!) After that we ended up the date at Dicks Sporting Goods, looking at guns...So, last weeks date was not the best planned out, but tonight hopefully will be. I have informed my husband that we will be dying eggs together for Easter. How romantic is that!? Of course when I told him this he groaned and asked why we can't just watch a movie and eat popcorn, but tonight we are having a cheap Easter date and I am really looking forward to it!
Are you going on a date this weekend? Have any great dating idea's? I am definitely open for idea's!

No comments:

Post a Comment