The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The very Yummy Late Night Dinner

I was definately over-achieving last night with my dinner desires, but I had watched "Down Home with the Neely's" on the food channell and they were making the most delicous sounding Hamburger and Home made Onion Rings. I got onto the web page and luckily had everything in stock that the was needed to make the meal! Yay! It was AWSOME!!!!! I wish my little brother still lived here because I definately would have scored some points as the greatest cook in the world last night. My Husband has to keep me humble so he has become a food snob coniesiour, but he still enjoyed the meal A LOT! Be sure to make the Neely's Secret Sauce recipe first to let it sit in the fridge while you prepare everything else. It is sooooooooooo Yummy! We used it on the burger and dipped the onion rings into it. (Caution: this is probably not considered a low fat meal! But everyone should enjoy this recipe at least once!)
Here is the web address for the Memphis Beale Street Burger:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/patrick-and-gina-neely/memphis-beale-street-burger-recipe/index.html

The Onion Ring Url is:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/patrick-and-gina-neely/pats-old-school-onion-rings-recipe/index.html

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment