The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Honest Abe Quote

My mother has a quote on her computer desk that I have been staring at, every time I sit down to the computer. It is a fridge magnet that she bought at Abraham Lincoln's birthplace museum, in Kentucky. The quote is:

"It's not the years in your life that count, its the life in your years."

Thanks Abe for being filled with wisdom and deep thoughts, that we can hang on our fridge, and hopefully put our lives back into perspective. Do you have any inspirational quotes that you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment