The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oh What a Beautiful Morning!

I woke up early this morning (of course my body is still used to Eastern time, so it probably wasn't all that early.) I was able to put some carmel rolls I had been raising all night into the oven, and do some other tasks that have been hanging over my head, hours before anyone was awake. It has been wonderful! (Except for the fact that I burned my rolls and the carmel on the top of them flowed over the top of my pan so now I have to go clean out the oven, my most dreaded house job! Erk.) I wish I was more of a morning person. It would be nice to watch the sun come up every morning. So, I'm wondering what my readers prefere: Sleeping in, or being an early riser?

No comments:

Post a Comment