The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Is it the weather?

So, I am sitting in my comfy computer desk chair and realizing that I have a ton of stuff to do. The organization that used to be present (for at least one day) is now unorganized and screaming at me to attack, yet again. So, where do I start? The kitchen, my room, the bathrooms, the junk corner or the computer desk. I have zero motivation. Maybe I will just go brew up a steaming cup of hot cocoa and watch the Sound of Music, since the baby is asleep I could watch it uninterrupted, and probably get a good cat nap also. It is slightly overcast out and cold, perhaps that is why my energy is zapped today. Does anyone have any tips for the lazy and unmotivated person I would like to be, for just one day? What are your "pick-me-up" tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment