The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Poop in the Tub again...erk!

So, my baby LOVES pooping in the tub! It happens constantly! So, I decided to stop bathing her in the morning. I figured if I wait through out the day, let her fill her diaper and then put her in the tub I would be safe. So...that what I did. She filled her diaper, so I filled up the tub. After I had washed her hair and body...what happens!? The biggest under water bubble I have ever heard, she laughs and poop is everywhere. So, once again I have to quickly pull her out, take her to my shower, rewash her, hand her over to her Daddy, and go scoop poop out of the tub and then bleach everything, again, for the umpteenth time.
So whats the trick? How do you put an end to the tub pooping? Or, is it something I have to deal with? I don't ever want to bleach out the bathroom again! Help me!?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, no advice on this one. Thankfully Rachel has only pooped in the tub 4 times in her whole life. Just think how much fun you'll have torturing Rose with her poop stories when she's 15 years old. (Hopefully there will be no more tub pooping by then!)

    ReplyDelete