The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Welcome Home Michelle!!!!

My sister-in-law just got home from a 18 month church mission. It has been so wonderful to see her again and see how much she has learned and grown. She has lived the last 18 months in Argentina and has had many great, life changing experiences! Welcome Home Michelle. We are so glad you are back and we Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment