The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blessings from Heaven

I have returned from my visit from Utah, and have spent a wonderful 10 day's with my brother, whom I have not seen for 2 years. Over the last few weeks my heart has been so happy and I have been feeling so uplifted and blessed. I found this scripture and I feel that the promise from the Lord is being manifest in my life.
Malachi 3:10
"Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to recieve it."
Blessings are pouring out on me and my family! It may not be in the form of riches, but I feel the Lord is in my life, and helping me realize the many blessings that I have been blessed with.
What are blessings the Lord has poured out on your head? Have you taken time recently to ponder this?

No comments:

Post a Comment