The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cantaloupe


Go to the store and buy yourself a cantaloupe put it in your fridge to chill and eat it with dinner today. It is so refreshing! Even the color of Cantaloupe is refreshing! I am so happy to see the cantaloupe is available once again at the grocery store! What fruits do you keep on hand to get you through the winter? What fruits get you excited for spring?

2 comments:

  1. Totally did this yesterday...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too!! But my problem is that I can never tell when they are ripe!

    ReplyDelete