The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Molar Woes


I think my baby girl (who isn't so babyish anymore) is growing some molars. She has been miserable all week! She will be eating her dinner and then out of the blue stick her bottom lip out and start sobbing...I don't know what that is all about. But yes, she does have a fever, lots of slobber, wakes up crying around midnight, and is very attached to me right now. So...what do I do? How have my friends made it through the Molar woes...or do you think its some kind of bug? Please help me, the clueless mother!

3 comments:

  1. Cooper is cutting his molars right now, too. We just give him Tylenol, lots of extra snuggles and make sure he has his Binky and "snuggly" (A burp cloth that he has adopted as his comfort item) close by. There isn't really too much you can to except give her lots of love and wait it out. I hope she feels better soon! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motrin Motrin and more Motrin. So sorry...we're cutting 4 teeth right now, too. And she's got a fever. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Motrin helps a ton and also try taking a damp washcloth and rolling it up tight then stick it in the freezer. My kids love to chew on something cold when they are teething and the frozen washcloth does the trick. Also, small ice chips might soothe those gums.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete