The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Onsie Embelishment-Too Cute!!!


Today's Project: Onesie Embellishment
(I know the pic isn't the greatest, but you still get the idea i'm sure. Of course it is even cuter in person:)
I originally got this idea while I was perusing my way through pinterest, and of course had to pin this one to my account. Here is the address with the pictures that inspired me:
http://icandyhandmade.blogspot.com/2011/04/tutorial-onesie-fun.html#more

Of course she didn't have the bow making directions so I had to find another blog with them and found this on:
http://www.prudentbaby.com/2010/04/how-to-make-bow-tie.html
The instructions are for a boy's bow tie, but I used girl material and just did the bow. Then I hand stitched it to the onesie. I am so excited to try the flower embellishment, but need to borrow my Mom's Surger to make it easier...So, if you are looking for a cute baby shower gift or just want a craft to do this one is super fun and super easy.
Happy Sewing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment