The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Lessons from my 2 year old

1-You don't need music to dance. Just make your own and have a party...it's so fun.
2-Sing the "Happy Day" song everyday of your life. (If you don't know the "Happy Day" song that's ok, just make it up, that's what Rose has done)
3-Always be quick to forgive and forget and move on with your life.
4-Its OK to stop in the middle of the day and take a nap...it will make you happier as the night goes on.
5-It doesn't matter what you are wearing as long as you feel beautiful in it, it doesn't matter what the World thinks.
6-Its always nice when Daddy comes home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment