The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Down Syndrome Story from the Ensign

So many people have been telling me about this Ensign Article from this months edition. It is titled "Though Hard to You." It was very sweet, and is interesting to me to find that many of the emotions I have felt and sometimes still feel, the author has felt also. Here is the link if you want to read it: http://lds.org/ensign/2011/08/though-hard-to-you?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment