The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Ball Game

We took my parents and some friends to a baseball game last night and had a great time! I love going to baseball games! They are so relaxing and makes for some great socializing with very little stress! Have you ever been to a baseball game? If haven't you need to go, you may find that you actually enjoy watching baseball! Of course the home team wonlast night with the bases loaded in the ninth inning, the batter hit a home run ball. It was awesome. For date night this week, go to a ball game, you will have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment