The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Twitter Toes


I have a friend who is a toe artist! Really! What a unique talent to have! I can honestly say that she may be my only toe artist friend! Anyway's, she does an adorable, amazing job, and is very creative. So, if you have been looking at your toes tucked into your flip flops and feel that they are looking a little bit boring and drab, check out this website and get in touch with Mindy! She will definitely dress up your toes, your kids toes even your Mom's and Grandma's toes if you would like. She also does birthday parties, parties and private toe sessions. Go to this website and feast your eye's and some beautiful toe artistry! www.twittertoes.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment