The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

I am on vacation in Florida right now with my Husbands family. So far it has been a blast! Tonight we were able to go out on the beach and watch fireworks going off all around us. It was seriously a very awesome experience. This is something that needs to go on everyone list of lifetime experiences that need to be had before you are too old to enjoy them! I am so grateful to be an American citizen. I am so grateful for the freedom and life that I live. We truly are all very, very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment