The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Harry Potter Meal Catchup:)


Scotch Collops
(Pan-Seared Steak with Onions and Mushrooms)
Pg. 141
Score: 3


Cinnamon Pull-Apart Breakfast Rolls
pg. 114
Score: 3


Potatoes Baked in Their Jackets
pg. 126
Score:4
I took out the insides of the potatoes and mixed it with some shredded chicken, mayo, cream of chicken soup and Garlic Mrs. Dash. Very Yummy and easy meal!


Paddington Burgers
Pg. 29
Score: 4
Homemade Burgers are always very yummy!


Best for last: Lemon Meringue Pie
Pg. 15
YUMMY!!!!
Score: 5

Vacation has thrown me off of my schedule. Here are the pictures and the names of the meals I have made the week we left for vacation and this last week. Next week I will hopefully be back to my regular routine. I know you all are dieing to read my full food/healing reviews:)

No comments:

Post a Comment