The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Priorities

My poor, exhausted husband has taken on a lot the last few months between working full time, school part time, taking care of Rose and I, and renovating our new house. Needless to say the house has been put on a bit more of a back burner unfortunately. What have I learned from this experience? If life is good, and you are functioning day to day just take on one thing at a time. For example: wait to move until your husband finishes his MBA program. Or wait to move until after the baby comes. Wait to move until...well I'm sure you get the point, just don't move ever, ever, ever, unless it is the only thing on your plate. My new life motto is "Simplify." I hope you all are better at it then I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment