The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

If you were a Spice...


If you were a spice, and I don't mean if you were one of the "Spice Girls" which would you be. I am meaning a cooking spice that you absolutely LOVE to cook with. My most recent addiction is"Rosemary." I LOVE Rosemary and add it to recipe's that don't even call for it because deep down I know that it will just make my dish amazingly delicious! I even bought a Rosemary bush at the beginning of the Summer and planted it right outside my front door so that all who come to my house will smell the welcoming aroma of Rosemary...the plant just hasn't gotten very big yet because I keep going out and taking off the little leaves to use in my cooking. Maybe next year its great scent will assault my visitors and make them stop and just smell the refreshing scent of Rosemary before they knock on my door.
I need some more spice addiction in my life, so really share with me what your spice addiction is.

No comments:

Post a Comment