The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook and Cooking through My Grief

Taking it one recipe at a time. 2013 will be mainly focused on "The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook," by Dinah Bucholz, and how doing what I love, cooking, being with my family and reading Harry Potter will help me process my grief associated with loosing my 3 week old daughter, Ruby, on November 18th, 2011.
Join me for a "culinary magical masterpiece" throughout 2013!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ruby's Wish

I have been working on the logistics of our start up Non-profit organization and it has been taking so much time and thought and energy. My husband and I are so excited to get this up and running though and are very excited to see how far we can reach and how many lifes will be blessed from this! Please go visit our Facebook page so you can keep up with our progress. Just look up "Ruby's Wish" and like us. We are trying to get 200 likes by the end of March! Please help us reach that goal:)

No comments:

Post a Comment